For U.S. House of Representatives NC-5
JOIN US in building health, prosperity and dignity for all
Donate directly to Jeanne Supin for Congress, PO Box 3707, Boone, NC 28607. Or contribute online using the link.
Powered by ActBlue
Jeanne has served others her whole life. Her dad is a retired minister, her mom a retired counselor, and Jeanne has continued their legacy throughout her career.
Over decades as a healthcare professional Jeanne leads efforts like suicide prevention, health equity, improving ways to treat trauma, depression, anxiety and addiction, and ensuring high quality healthcare can be found close to home.
Jeanne knows first-hand how broad federal policy, like healthcare, actually plays out on the ground. She’s seen how policies can either destroy lives or help people, families and communities flourish.
By serving in Congress Jeanne will bring this practical experience to the decision-making tables and deepen her ability to bring value to her community.
Jeanne is brave enough to lead. Throughout her career Jeanne has successfully brought people together to fix thorny problems affecting individual lives and whole communities. She’s led countless efforts with huge public benefit, including easing the way people access government services, re-organizing the way people in crisis get help, and supporting activist voices to make real change around healthcare, climate action, and community services.
Jeanne also courageously takes a stand when rights, values or dignity are threatened. And when things are divisive she leads with humility, listens with respect, and inspires people to find common ground in order to improve their communities together.
This is leadership, and Jeanne will bring these talents to Congress.
Connection, empathy and compassion are core human needs. They are not merely “nice to have.” They are as vital to our survival as food, water and shelter.
Public policy can either can either destroy or nurture what is most essential.
Jeanne’s expertise in mental health, public policy and government service have taught her how to build connection, empathy and compassion into the fabric of our lives, families and communities. And she will work tirelessly to:
- Help us stay healthy and find the best care if we get sick
- Ensure community hospitals, doctors and therapists get paid enough to keep their doors open
- Access education, training, and meaningful work throughout our lives
- Protect wages and benefits so people can work reasonable hours, get paid leave to care for ourselves and our families or even take a much deserved vacation, achieve financial goals, and retire with dignity
- Support entrepreneurs to start or expand businesses successfully and broaden their contribution to our communities.
- Build compassionate safeguards so we can weather life’s ups, downs, and transitions safely and securely
- Guarantee that everyone’s rights, privacy, and freedoms are protected
- Act upon our common values of fairness, compassion, generosity, and connection
Mission & Values
Jeanne’s running for Congress so she can bring forth policies that create healthy, meaningful, flourishing lives and communities that benefit everyone.